AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020 – Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket – JNTU-K EAMCET 2020 Exam Date & Hall Ticket Download @ sche.ap.gov.in
In the upcoming days, JNTU-K is going to release the AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket in online mode @ sche.ap.gov.in. Only those candidates who have successfully submitted their Online Applications for this Test they can download AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020. As per the information, no one will be allowed to sit in the exam without these admit cards. For downloading the Admit Card of AP EAMCET all the candidates need to fill up registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, and date of birth.
Along with the print copy of Admit Card, all the candidates need to bring a photo ID proof such as Adhaar Card / Voter ID Card / Pan Card or Driving License etc. Here on this webpage, we have given most of the detailed information related to the JNTU-K EAMCET 2020 Exam Hall Ticket. We will inform you to download the Admit Card and also provide a direct link below. So we suggest all of you stay connected with our webpage.
Download AP EAMCET Admit Card, Hall Ticket 2020 Online
|Name of Examination||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)|
|Exam Authority||JNTU Kakinada|
|Exam Date||20th April to 24th April 2020.|
|AP EAMCET Admit Card||16th April 2020|
|Category of Article||Entrance Exam Admit Card|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Courses Name||Engineering, Medical & Agriculture Courses|
AP EAMCET is a short form of Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. This is an admission test conducted by the JNTU Kakinada for giving admission in Engineering and Agriculture and Medical courses. Every year in this test a large scale students take apart for getting admission. For the upcoming session 2020-21, this exam is going to held very soon. For this exam, all of you can download AP EAMCET Admit Card, Hall Ticket 2020 from 16th April 2020.
How to Download JNTU Kakinada EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket?
- Click on below given direct link or go to the website @ sche.ap.gov.in.
- Then click on Download EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket Link.
- Now enter your Registration number / Qualifying exam hall ticket number and Date of Birth.
- When you submit all these details you can download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket.
- Download it and take a printout to be used in the Exam.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern –
- The Question Paper will be available in English, Telugu and Urdu languages as per Candidate’s choice.
- It will be a Computer Based Test.
- In the Question Paper total, 160 Questions of in MCQ format will be given.
- No negative marking will be applicable to this exam.
- All of you will get 1 Mark for each correct answer.
- Question Paper will consist of three sections like as Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics.
|Mathematics or Biology||80||80 Marks|
Exam Centers List –
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
- YSR Kadapa
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada will conduct this exam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (AP SCHE). Lots of students will participate in Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2020. But no one will be allowed in this exam without AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020.