FSSAI Admit Card 2020 – FSSAI Recruitment Exam Date, Hall Ticket 2020 – FSSAI Advisor / Director / Administrative Officer / Assistant / Secretary / Manager Exam 2020 @ fssai.gov.in
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is now planning to conduct a written recruitment exam for various 83 vacant posts in the headquarters of the organization. Many applicants have applied for this recruitment and they all are waiting for FSSAI Admit Card 2020 & Exam Date. Candidates can download the Admit Cards just a few days before the exam date from fssai.gov.in. For being a part of this recruitment exam all the candidates must have FSSAI Recruitment Exam Hall Ticket 2020.
The recruitment authority will not send admit card through the postal services, all the candidates would have to manually download it. We will provide a direct link below, so you can easily grab the admit cards. On the FSSAI Admit Card 2020 useful information about the exam will be given such as Exam Date / Venue of Exam / Timings etc. We suggest all the applicants that read all the instructions carefully given on the admit card.
Download FSSAI Admit Card, Call Letter Written Exam Date 2020
|Name of Recruitment Authority||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Posts Name||Various Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||83 Posts|
|Category of Article||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
|FSSAI Exam Date||Released Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
|Type of Exam||Recruitment Exam|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Job Location||All India|
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) released the advertisement number E-12017/01/2020-HR some time ago. It released this recruitment notification through its website and invited online applications. Between 9th March to 20th April 2020 lots of candidates applied for this recruitment. Now after applying candidates are going to attend its written exam. To become a part of this exam, candidates should have FSSAI Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2020.
How to Download FSSAI Recruitment Exam 2020 Call letter?
- Open the official website @ fssai.gov.in or click on below given direct link.
- Then from the homepage go to the What’s New section.
- In this section click on the Link Download 83 Recruitment Written Exam Hall Ticket.
- Then a new webpage will open and here enter User ID and Password.
- Now you can see your Admit Card.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout
Instructions related to FSSAI Exam Admit Card –
- The admit cards will be available to download only in online mode.
- You all have to bring a photo ID proof like as Adhaar Card / Pan Card / Voter ID Card / Driving License or Passport etc.
- You should not bring any electric gadget to the exam centre.
- Check the Exam timings from the admit cards and reach the exam centre according to the exam schedule.