GCRI Fellowship Admit Card 2020 – GCRI Non-Teaching Exam Date 2020 – Gujarat Cancer Research Institute GCRI Fellowship / Non-Teaching Call Letter 2020 @ gcriindia.org
A written exam is going to be conducted by the Gujarat Cancer Research Institute GCRI. Through this exam, eligible candidates will be selected for the Fellowship / Non Teaching posts. To attend the exam all the applied candidates are eagerly waiting for GCRI Fellowship Admit Card 2020. All those applicants who have applied for this recruitment they can download GCRI Non Teaching Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website.
Gujarat Cancer Research Institute which is also known as GCRI and it has released Fellowship & Non Teaching vacancies. Lots of applicants have applied for this recruitment and they all are waiting for the declaration of Gujarat Cancer Research Institute GCRI Fellowship / Non-Teaching Exam Date 2020. For this exam an admit cards will be available soon to download @ gcriindia.org.
Download Gujarat Cancer Research Institute GCRI Fellowship Admit Card 2020
|Name of Organization||Gujarat Cancer Research Institute GCRI|
|Name of Posts||Fellowship & Non-Teaching Posts|
|Total NO Posts||33 Posts|
|Article Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
|Application Date||16th December 2019|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|GCRI Fellowship Admit Card||Released Soon|
According to the information, lots of deserving candidates have applied for this recruitment and going to attend recruitment processes. As per selection process candidates will go through Written Test / Interview / Document Verification etc. In the starting stage written exam is going to held soon. To sit in this exam all the candidates must have their GCRI Non-Teaching Exam Admit Card 2020. Along with these admit cards all the candidates must have to bring an ID proof such as Adhaar Card / Voter ID Card / Pan Card / Passport or Driving License.
How to Download GCRI Fellowship & Non-Teaching Exam Hall Ticket 2020?
- Open the official website of GCRI @ gcriindia.org or go through below given links.
- Then from the homepage go to the Latest Notice section.
- In this section find and click on the link download Admit Card for fellowship & Non-Teaching Admit Card.
- As soon you click on this link a new webpage will open.
- Here enter the Application ID, Password or DOB.
- As you submit the details you can download GCRI Admit Card.
- Download the admit cards and print immediately.
GCRI Fellowship & Non-Teaching Exam Pattern –
- This exam will contain questions from English Language / Reasoning / Quantitative Aptitude / General Knowledge or Professional Knowledge.
- The paper will contain only Objective Type questions.
- For more information download the official recruitment notification.
We have given all the information related to the GCRI Fellowship Admit Card, Exam date, Hall Ticket or Exam Pattern. If you have any doubt you can comment below.