HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020 – Himachal PSC Lecturer Exam Date 2019-20 – Himachal Pradesh Lecturer Recruitment Written Exam Hall Ticket Download 2019-2020 @ hppsc.hp.gov.in
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for 396 vacancies of Lecturer. From the state, Himachal Pradesh lots of applicants have applied for this recruitment. They all are waiting for Himachal PSC Lecturer Exam Date and Admit Card 2019-2020. The online application form date was 30th December 2019. Until this date, lots of applicants have applied for this recruitment. Now they all are going to present in the written exam of Lecturer jobs in Himachal Pradesh.
They all can download the Admit Card of HPPSC Lecturer Exam only in online mode through the official website. The commission will not send the Admit Card through the Postal Address or Email id. All the applied candidates must have to download Himachal Pradesh Lecturer Recruitment Written Exam Hall Ticket manually from the official website @ hppsc.hp.gov.in. We will share a direct link at the end of this webpage, so you can easily download the Admit Card whenever it will be available.
Download Himachal PSC HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020 396 Posts
|Name of Recruitment Authority||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Lecturer Posts|
|Total No of Posts||396 Posts|
|HP Lecturer Exam Date||Released Soon|
|Lecturer Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Article Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is the state Government recruitment organization. This commission recruits lots of deserving applicants for the state government departments. This time it is proceeding the recruitment of 396 posts of Lecturer in Himachal Pradesh. Lots of eligible candidates have applied for this recruitment. Now they all are preparing to attend the written exam for this recruitment. Before the exam, they can download Himachal PSC HPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020 from the official website.
How to Download Himachal Pradesh Lecturer Exam Hall Ticket 2020?
- Go to the official website of HPPSC @ hppsc.hp.gov.in or click on the below-given link.
- Then from the homepage click on Link Download Admit Card for Lecturer vacancies 2019.
- After clicking on this link a new webpage will open.
- Here enter the asked details and submit.
- As you submit the details, you can see your Hall Ticket.
- Download the Hall Ticket and take a print out.
List of documents to be submitted on the day of written objective type Examination(CBT or offline Test)
- i)Matriculation certificate for age proof.
- ii) Master‟s Degree / Provisional Degree / Result – Cum- Detailed Marks Certificate of all Semesters / Consolidated Marks Sheet in support of Educational Qualification.
- iii) B.Ed.
- iv) Category certificate(s) in support of their eligibility, if any, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., BPL, Ex-Servicemen, WFF, and Persons with disabilities etc. All these certificates along with an undertaking, wherever required, should be on prescribed Performa
prescribed by the Government of H.P. from time to time. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes Certificates should be in accordance with the instructions of the Govt. issued vide letter No. PER (AP)-C-F(10)-4 / 2010 dated 5th August 2019.
- v) Order/letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the authority (with number & date) under which it has been so treated.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION HP Lecturer
- There shall be a written objective type examination (MCQ) (Computer Based Test /Offline test).
- Marks obtained in written objective type Examination (either online or offline) shall be counted for deciding the merit of candidates.
- The candidates, who will qualify the written objective type examination (Computer Based Test / Offline test), will have to appear for evaluation.
- Final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the written objective type examination (Computer Based Test / Offline test) and evaluation based on the parameters devised by the Department of Personnel vide its Notification No. Per (AP.B)B(15)-5/2014 dated 17-04-2017 subject to the passing of Written Objective Type Examination.
We have given most of the information related to the Lecturer Recruitment Selection process and Exam Pattern. If you want to get more details then you can download the official recruitment notification from the above given link.