IAF Airman Admit Card 2020-21 – Group X Group Y Phase 1 Exam Hall Ticket 2020 – How to Download Indian Air Force Airman Phase 1 Exam Call Letter 2020-2021 Download @ www.indianairforce.nic.in
Recently the Indian Air force has announced the latest recruitment of Group X (Technical) or Group Y (Non-Technical) and for both Groups X & Y Trades. Many deserving applicants have filled the online Application Forms and now applied candidates are searching for IAF Airman Admit Card 2020-21 & Exam Date. Online Application Form process started from 2nd January and closed on 20th January 2020. Applicants who are searching for Indian Air Force Airman Phase 1 Exam Call Letter 2020, for all of them this is a right webpage. Here we will share a direct link below, to download IAF Airman Admit Card 2020-21.
As per more information, the Indian Air Force is preparing to conduct the written exam between 19th March to 23rd March 2020. All the eligible candidates can participate in this exam with their Group X Group Y Phase 1 Exam Hall Ticket 2020. A few days before the exam date these admit cards will be available to download. We will share a direct link below, so you can easily download the Hall Ticket of IAF Group X Group Y Exam.
Download IAF Airman Admit Card Group X / Y Phase 1 Exam 2020-21
|Name of Recruitment Authority||Indian Air Force|
|Posts Name||Group X (Technical) or Group Y (Non-Technical) Posts|
|Examination Name||Phase 1 Exam 2020|
|Total Number of Posts||N/A|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Form last date||20th January 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released Soon|
|Exam Date||19th March to 23rd March 2020|
All the applied candidates can obtain their IAF Airman Admit Card Group X / Y Phase 1 Exam 2020-21 only from the official website. If you also have applied for this recruitment and going to participate in the Phase I exam. Then this is a useful webpage for you, here you will find a direct link below, to download the admit cards. Candidates can obtain their Provisional Admit Card through their Email ID in March 2020. If you have no idea how to download the admit card then you can follow below-given instructions.
How to Download Indian Air Force Airman Technical & Non-Technical Call Letter 2020?
- First of all, open the official website @ www.indianairforce.nic.in or click on the below-given link.
- Then go to the link of Recruitment Airmen from the homepage.
- Now you will see the homepage of central Airman Selection Board.
- Here click on the link Candidate Login link.
- Now enter the Unique Registration No. & Candidate password.
- Then you can easily download IAF Airman Call Letter 2020.
- Take a printout after downloading the admit card.
Airman Selection Process Phase I and Phase II –
After the Phase I Exam candidates will go for the Phase II process and to participate in Phase II candidates must have to present with following documents.
- Take a Coloured Printout of IAF Airman Phase II Admit Card.
- Also, take a colour printout of Finally Submitted Application Form.
- Carry HB Pencil / Eraser / Sharpener / Glue stick / Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- Bring unattested passport size colour photograph which was used on Application Form.
- Also, carry Original and Four copies of Matric Certificate.
- Bring Original and Four copies of Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Exam Certificate and Marksheet.
- Also, bring 3 years Diploma Course Passing Certificate.
- You should bring Son of Air Force Personnel certificate in case of Son of any serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees.
- For more details download the Official Recruitment Notification from the official website.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) –
In this process, applicants will face 1.06 KM Race within 6 minutes and 30 seconds. They also need to do 10 push UPs / 10 sit-ups and 20 squats to qualify the PET Exam. So don’t forget to carry your sports shoes and shorts/Track pants in PET Exam.
We have given most of the information related to the Indian Air Force Airman Phase 1 Exam Call Letter 2020-2021 Download. If you have any query related to this article you can comment below and All the Best for your Exam.