ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card 2020 – AIEEA PG 2020 Hall Ticket @ icar.nta.nic.in – AIEEA PG 2020 Examination Centers, Exam Date & Paper Pattern
NTA is going to upload the ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card 2020 through its official website icar.nta.nic.in. Candidates can download admit card of ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 by entering their application number and date of birth/password. At the day of the exam, the authority will check printed AIEEA PG 2020 admit card along with ID proof. So we are suggesting all the applicants must download AIEEA PG 2020 admit card before the exam.
To become a part of this exam Admit Card is very important and no one will be allowed to sit in the exam without these admit cards. So we suggest all the candidates must download it before the exam. On the AIEEA PG 2020, Hall Ticket useful information related to the exam will be given. Candidates can know their Roll Number, Exam centre, Time of Exam & Date of Exam etc. We recommend all the applicants must read all the instructions given on it carefully.
Download ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card, Exam Date 2020
|Name of Examination||ICAR AIEEA PG Entrance Exam 2020|
|Exam Date||1st June 2020|
|ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 Admit Card||8th May 2020|
|Article Category||Entrance Exam Admit Card|
|Exam State||National Level|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Exam|
After download, the Admit Card of ICAR AIEEA PG Exam 2020, must take a printout. You should also bring a photo to the Centre during the Examination. Also, bring a photo ID proof like as PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card etc. PWD candidates should also bring their PWD certificate to get benefits. We advise all the candidates that don’t carry your Electronic Gadgets in the Exam. You can easily download AIEEA PG Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2020 by following below instructions.
How to Download AIEEA PG Entrance Exam Call letter, Hall Ticket 2020?
- Visit the official website @ icar.nta.nic.in or click on the below-given link.
- Then from the homepage click on the Login link.
- A new webpage will open to login and enter your application number and date of birth/password.
- After entering the correct details you can successfully login.
- Download AIEEA PG 2020 Admit Card after login.
- Now take a print out to be carried in the exam.
Exam Centers & Exam Pattern details –
|Name of City||Center Code|
|ITANAGAR / NAHARLAGUN||AL01|
|CHANDIGARH / MOHALI||CH01|
|DELHI / NEW DELHI||DL01|
|PANAJI / MADGAON||GO01|
|KANGRA / PALAMPUR||HP04|
|SRINAGAR (J & K)||JK04|
|DHARWAD / HUBBALLI (HUBLI)||KK10|
|ALAPPUZHA / CHENGANNUR||KL01|
|MUMBAI / NAVI MUMBAI||MR16|
|BERHAMPUR – GANJAM||OR03|
|HYDERABAD / SECUNDERABAD / RANGA REDDY||TL01|
- There will be Computer Based Test held having with 160 Questions.
- To complete the exam candidates will get 150 Minutes.
- Paper will carry only Multiple Choice Questions.
- Paper will be available only in the English Language.
- For each correct answer, applicants will get 4 Marks and they will lose one mark for each wrong answer.
In case of any query, you can contact at below given address or comment below.
Helpline number: +91-7827980287, +91-7827980288, 0120-6895200
Email – [email protected]
Time – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Correction can be reported: 10 to 25 May 2020