MAH BPED CET Admit Card 2020 – Maharashtra B.PEd CET 2020 Hall Ticket – MAH-B.P.Ed. CET 2020 Exam Date, Roll Number Download @ mahacet.org
An admit cards to attend the B.PEd CET Exam 2020 are coming soon to download. The State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell Maharashtra will conduct Bachelor of Physical Education (B.PEd.) Common Entrance Test 2020 in May 2020. For this exam, all the applied candidates can download MAH BPED CET Admit Card 2020 from 24th April 2020. All those applicants who have filled the Online Application Form of MAH B.PEd. CET they all are waiting for the Maharashtra B.PEd CET 2020 Hall Ticket.
A few days before the Exam Date, from 24th April 2020, all the candidates can start download MAH BPED CET Admit Card 2020 from its official website @ mahacet.org. They all need to enter their registration number and password. As per the Exam Date, MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020 Exam is going to held on 12th & 13th May 2020. If a filed test required then it will take place on 14th May 2020. We will activate a direct link below so you can easily download BPED CET Admit Card.
Download Maharashtra MAH BPED CET Admit Card 2020
|Name of Examination||Bachelor of Physical Education (B.PEd.) CET 2020|
|Examination Authority||State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell Maharashtra|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Course Name||Bachelor of Physical Education|
|State of Exam||Maharashtra|
|Category of Article||Entrance Exam Admit Card|
|Exam Date||12th & 13th May 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||24th April 2020|
|Selection process||Written Exam & Merit List|
This exam will be held at various exam centres all over the state and candidates can know their exam centre through the admit card. After download the Admit Card of B.PEd CET Exam, they all need to print it. Also, paste a photograph on it which was used for online Application form. Also, carry an Id proof like as Adhaar Card / Pan Card / Voter ID Card / Passport or Driving License etc. If you have no idea how to Download Maharashtra B.PEd CET 2020 Hall Ticket then you can follow below instructions.
How to Download Maharashtra B.PEd CET 2020 Hall Ticket, Call Letter?
- Open the official website @ mahacet.org or click on below given direct link.
- Then click on the link Download Admit Card.
- After that, a new webpage will open in your browser.
- Here enter the correct registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
- After successfully submit the details you can download admit card.
- Take a printout just after download MAH B.PEd Hall Ticket 2020.
Exam Pattern –
- There will be an Online exam will be held having with 50 Questions.
- To complete the exam applicants will get 60 Mins.
- Paper will be available in English, Hindi & Marathi.
- No negative marking will be applicable to this exam.
- Candidates will face Multiple choice questions (MCQ) in this exam.
|Teacher Aptitude and Sports-Related Knowledge||20||20|
Field Test Pattern –
|4×10 Shuttle Run Test||10|
|Sit and Reach||10|
|Standing Broad Jump Test||10|
|Medicine Ball Throw Test (2kg)||10|
In the end, we are suggesting all the applicants that id you have any query related to this article you can comment below. All the Best and stay connected with our website to get the latest news.