NHM Karnataka MLHP Admit Card 2020 – MLHP Exam Date 2019-20 – Karnataka NHM MLHP Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download 2019-2020 @ karnataka.gov.in
National Health Mission NHM Karnataka is preparing to conduct an examination for the recruitment of Mid Level Health Providers/Nurse Mid Level Health Care Provider posts. It has collected lots of applications against the 552 Posts Recruitment 2019. All those applicants who have applied for this recruitment they all are eagerly searching for NHM Karnataka MLHP Admit Card.
We are suggesting all of them that they can download the admit cards from the official website. Along with such admit cards candidates can also know the exam centres and timings etc. So we suggest all the candidates must download your MLHP Hall Ticket 2019 before the exam date.
Download NHM Karnataka MLHP Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019-2020
If you are also a part of NHM Karnataka MLHP Recruitment 2019-20 and looking for the exam admit cards. Then this webpage is important for you. Here we have given all the relevant information related to MLHP Admit Card. NHM Karnataka will release the admit cards through its official website. Whenever it will release the admit cards then we will update the information here and share a direct link. So that you can easily download the admit cards.
|Name of Recruitment Authority||National Health Mission NHM Karnataka|
|Posts Name||Mid Level Health Providers/Nurse Mid Level Health Care Provider|
|Total Number of Posts||552 Posts|
|Closing of Online Application||10th December 2019|
|MLHP Exam Date||Released Soon|
|MLHP Admit Card||Released Soon|
National Health Mission Karnataka MLHP Exam Date 2019-2020
As per the selection process, applied candidates will go through various recruitment rounds such as Written test / Interview Process and Document Verification. After passing all these rounds they will be finally selected for the declared posts. Now the applied candidates of this recruitment are searching for MLHP Exam Date 2019-20. No official exam date has released and we will notify you soon. So stay connected with our webpage. You can download the NHM Karnataka MLHP Admit Card by following below information.
How to Download KAR NHM MLHP Exam Admit Card / Call Letter 2019-20?
- Open the official website @ karnataka.gov.in or go through below given links.
- After that from the homepage go to the Latest News Section.
- In this section find and click on the link Download Admit Card for Written Exam of 552 MLHP Posts.
- As soon as you click on this link a new webpage will open.
- Here enter the asked details, such as Reg. No DOB & Security code etc.
- Then you can see your NHM KAR MLHP Hall Ticket.
- Download it and print it to carry in the exam.
MLHP Written Exam Pattern 2019-2020
- The exam will be based on Objective type questions.
- Paper will carry questions from Logical Reasoning / General Knowledge / English
- Language and Quantitative Aptitude.
- To complete the Exam applicants will get 90 Mins.
- Total 80 Questions will be asked.
- Paper will carry a total of 100 Marks for all questions.
Applicants who are preparing to participate in MLHP Exam 2019-2020, they must download MLHP Exam Hall Ticket. With the Hall Tickets, they must have to bring a photo ID proof like as Adhaar Card / Voter ID Card / Pan Card / Passport / Driving License or Any other Government photo ID. For further information stay connected with us and for any doubt please comment below.